Download Java Runtime Environment 8.0 build 102 32 / 64 Bit - Java software allows you to run applications called "applets" that are written in the Java programming language. These applets allow you to have a much richer experience online than simply interacting with static HTML pages.
Java Plug-in technology, included as part of the Java 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (JRE), establishes a connection between popular browsers and the Java platform. Java allows applications to be downloaded over a network and run within a guarded sandbox. Security restrictions are easily imposed on the sandbox.
Many cross platform applications also require Java to operate properly.
Key features Java Runtime Environment 8 :
- automatic memory management
- advanced exception handling
- rich set of filtering I / O
- a set of standard collections such as array, list, stack, and so on
- availability of simple tools for building network applications (including the protocol RMI)
- existence of classes that perform HTTP-requests and process responses
- built into the language tools for creating multi-threaded applications
- unified access to databases
- at the level of SQL-queries – based on JDBC, SQLJ
- at the concept of objects that are able to store in a database – based on java Data Objects (English) and the java Persistence API (English)
- template support (version 1.5)
- parallel execution of programs