My Diary Premium v1.3.4 For Android apk

My Diary Premium v1.3.4 For Android apk
Download My Diary Premium v1.3.4 For Android apk - My Diary is associate easy-to-use, free app that helps you to save and store your own thoughts, memories, secrets, life events, notes or different counsel and correct them via Google Drive between all mechanical man devices you employ.

Key Features:
- produce a arcanum within the diary.
- Reset arcanum (security email address).
- Save, browse, search and share entries on your smartphone and pill.
- correct information via Google Drive between all mechanical man devices you employ.
- Keep your information safe within the cloud.
- Store encrypted information on your device.

My Diary Premium
Version: v1.3.4
Android: 2.2+




Please keep in mind to perform synchronization often to avoid accidental information loss.

My Diary Premium v1.3.4 For Android apk


My Diary Premium v1.3.4 For Android apk


My Diary Premium v1.3.4 For Android apk


Download My Diary Premium v1.3.4 For Android apk - 2.09 MB | Mirror