Download Opera 29.0.1795.60 Full

 Download Opera 29.0.1795.60 Full

Opera for Windows computers gives you a fast, efficient, and personalized way of browsing the web. It comes with a sleek interface, customizable Speed Dial, the Discover feature, which helps you find fresh web content, the data-saving Opera Turbo mode, visual bookmarks, over 1000 extensions.

My way to organize bookmarks
With Opera’s bookmarks manager, my favorite sites are presented as images in a totally new way. Rearranging them is easy - just drag and drop. And, I can even share my bookmarks. Do you know any other browser that can do that?

My way to enjoy a fast browser experience
Opera has been hard at work to help speed up browsing. Videos start faster thanks to built-in video support. Opera Turbo compresses pages for faster, all-conditions browsing. And, the built-in PDF viewer shows documents right in the browser - no more wasted time waiting for PDFs to download.

My way to personalize it
Opera has more than 1,000 extensions to extend and enhance the browser’s functionality and security. I can also use themes to change the look of the browser. I just head over to Opera's add-ons catalog and download the extensions and themes I like, for a custom feel.

My way to search and navigate easily
Opera has an intuitive combined address and search bar. It's my way to search the web, with preinstalled search engines like Google, Yahoo!, Bing, and Wikipedia  - or I can even add a custom search engine.

My secure browser
With Opera, I know my data is secure. Opera's fraud and malware protection helps me identify known malicious websites. It also warns me if a website tries to defraud me, steal my password or install a virus.

VIP access for my favorite sites
Speed Dial is the home for my top-visited sites in Opera. I can reorganize them, add new ones and group them into folders. With Speed Dial, my favorite sites are only one click away.

My way for the latest online news
With the Discover feature, I can check out the latest news or find new, interesting content right in my browser. I can enjoy the freshest content from a variety of categories from my region, in my language.

Download Opera 29.0.1795.60 Full

Mirror